L’Oasis’ stylish Moroccan inspired courtyard transports you into an exotic yet contemporary home, as comfortable in Marrakesh as it is in St Martin. Soaring on a lush cliff high above the beach, the eye is drawn to the brilliant tropical view with turquoise sea, verdant mountains and remote touches of civilization all the way to Creole Rock and beyond to the Atlantic. Within your view are the villa’s gorgeous gardens filled with palms, sea grapes and riotous bougainvillea. Glass walls surround the deck for an unobstructed view. You can totally relax here, shut off from the world.
This is a place worthy of a luxury home magazine. Rare wood ceilings soar above each space; natural stone floors organically connect the interior and exterior. Moroccan details and stylish art compliment the comfortable seating upholstered in elegant tones of beige, white, grey and pops of rich color. Gorgeous terraces provide covered and open areas for conversation, lounging and dining. Private seating niches compliment the chaise filled upper pool area where the infinity pool is dramatically cantilevered out and over the beach. The second pool is at the surf’s edge just a short walk from the house. Both pools have incredible views and abundant lounging.
Each of L’Oasis seven bedrooms envelops you in relaxing privacy. White, beige and grey furnishings plus exotic teak furniture add to the peacefulness of each room. TVs discreetly lower into the bed’s custom footboard. Each room has private seating. The spa-like bathrooms, in natural stone and white cabinetry, have walk-in showers and sea views; several have outdoor showers with private gardens.
Meals are prepared in an elegant high end professional kitchen complete with your own private chef. A state of the art sound system streams beautiful music or you can screen your favorite movies in the fully equipped media room. Steps from the main house you will find the villa’s Jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and spa pavilion. Take the steps down to the beach and find the second pool with built in loungers to enjoy the sounds of the ocean waves.
Although very secluded, you are minutes from fabulous places to dine and shop. 15 minutes away is the historic French capital of Marigot filled with shops, galleries, excellent restaurants and the Creole market. You are also 5 minutes from Puerto Cupecoy, 15 minutes from the airport and only a 20-minute drive from Grand Case, the culinary capital of the Caribbean.
Can be rented as 4-5-6 or 7 bedroom villa .
Terres Basses, St. Martin
• House keeper
• Pool Service
• The French Chef cooks three meals per day (Cost of food & drinks additional) .
• Heated Swimming Pool
Both pools heated .
Infinity pool by the House
Beach Pavilion Pool
|Number of Bedrooms: 7
Each of the seven bedrooms has a private bath, air conditioning, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, hair dryer, safe, phone, TV connected to satellite, and room-to-room intercom.
Bedroom 1 has a king size bed, indoor and outdoor showers, and a private patio.
Bedroom 2 has a king size bed, private bath with double sinks, indoor and outdoor showers and a private patio.
Bedroom 3 has a King Size bed, bath with double sinks, bidet, private patio and a spectacular shower with retractable walls of glass to a private courtyard.
Bathroom 4, which is on two levels, has King Size bed, huge private bath with double sinks, indoor and outdoor showers, tub, bidet and private patio.
Bedroom 5 has a King Size bed, huge private bath with dressing area, double sinks, freestanding tub, bidet, huge cliff side double shower. Walls of glass retract to create a true indoor/outdoor experience.
Bedrooms 6 & 7 have king size beds & a private bathroom and are located on the same level as the main pool .
Can be rented as a 4-5-6 or 7 bedroom villa .
|Living Room Description
Living Room & Kitchen are now fully Air conditioned . Mixture of Moroccan, Indonesian and Custom Wicker Furniture, original artwork and Mosaic, Full Sound System, Ceiling Fan., Walk-up bar with refrigerator and ice maker. A Powder Room with hand cast glass sink adjoins the Living Room.
Media Room : Wide Screen Plasma TV, Satellite, VCR, Stereo CD and DVD, air conditioned. Plush built-ins feature mounds of pillows.
|Number of Bathrooms: 7 and 1/2
Private Bathrooms with Showers
Master Bedrooms 1& 2 and Bedroom 7 have also a Tub .
• Bar-B-Q Gaz
• CD player
• Ceiling fans
• CO2 free electric mosquito trap
• DVD player
• Electric Gate
• Fax Machine
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Hair Dryer
• Home Theatre
• Internet Access
• Satellite TV
• Voltage 110/220
• Washer / Dryer
• This property is equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap !
• Main Pool by the House has a very large deck, many lounge chairs, stone table and chairs for pool side dining, umbrellas and full music system .
• The full SPA features a gym room equipped with Multi-Station Universal, a Tread-mill, an Elliptical, Free Weights, Plasma TV, Sound, an exterior Jacuzzi, a Massage room with two tables, a Manicure/Pedicure area, a Bathroom with Steam room, Shower and Toilet .
• To Marigot: 12 min. drive
• To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
• To Beach: Out the door to Baie Rouge.
Special Event : • The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only !
• Special promotion or discount cannot be applied !
• Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only).
• The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day .
• The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event .
• Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event .
• Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property .
• In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .